Welcome to my blog ! Here I would post some of my favorite clicks. Along with mine I would also publish some of my friends mesmerizing shorts .

So to introduce myself ,my name is YUVRAJ SAU an amateur photographer and a native of West Bengal .Since I come from a diverse state ,you would be able to judge my photography themes and skills . 


I this blog ,as I've mentioned above , I would post some of my friends short and also give the links to their social media accounts ,it would be very kind if you follow them [as well as me :):):) ]


In case you also want to reach out feel free to contact me on my email, I would try my best to contact you as soon as possible


I hope you would like the shorts , in case you spot some error or suggest me some photography skills I would be glad to acknowledge you.


Also if you got some great caption for my snaps feel free to send me I will feature it in my page .

Please share this blog to your friends.


Feel free to explore! 


THANK YOU